1. Content and Intellectual Property Rights.
- Copyright: All Content on this Website are copyright protected by United States law and international treaties and are owned by CSRF or its licensors. “Content” includes the entire content accessible through the Website, including: wallpaper; icons; characters; artwork; graphics; music information; materials; images; text; and, software and code and all updates, modifications and derivatives. CSRF also claims copyright in the look and feel attributes of this Website, as well as the selection, coordination, and arrangement of the
- Trademarks and Service Marks: All trademarks and service marks (collectively, “Marks”) used on this Website are owned by CSRF or its licensors. These Marks may not be used or reproduced in whole or in part in any way without the express permission of
- Other Intellectual Property Rights: This Website and its Content may have additional protection in the form of patent and trade secret law. CSRF reserve all rights and will protect its intellectual property to the fullest extent of the
- You have no right to copy Content from this Website, including downloading or printing or to distribute the Content in any way, including transmitting it in electronic form, etc. except with our written
2. Using Our Website.
3. Password and User Name.
4. Use of Communication Services.
- CSRF has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, CSRF reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. CSRF reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services or Website at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
- Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. CSRF does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, CSRF specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Users are not authorized CSRF spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of the CSRF.
- Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
- 5. Material Provided to CSRF
- A. CSRF does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to the CSRF (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Website or its associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting CSRF, its affiliates, employees, contractors, leadership, members, service providers, advisors, accountants, auditors, other professional advisors and temporary employees and clients, permission to use your Submission in connection with CSRF’s legitimate interests including, without limitation, the rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. CSRF is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in CSRF’s sole discretion.
- B. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the
6. Links to Third Party Sites.
The Website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites“). The Linked Sites are not under the control of CSRF and CSRF is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. CSRF is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. CSRF is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CSRF of the site or any association with its operators.
7. Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- If you are a copyright owner or an agent of a copyright owner, and you believe that any Content on our Website infringes your copyright(s), then you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA“) by providing our Designated Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (“Notice”).
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online website are covered disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit SCRF to locate the material.
- information reasonably sufficient to permit CSRF to contact the Complainant, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the Complainant may be contacted.
- a statement that the Complainant has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the Complainant, its agent, or the law.
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complainant is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
“Infringement” means the unauthorized or not permitted use of copyrighted material or other intellectual property rights.
- B. The above information must be including in the Notice and submitted to our Designated Copyright Agent by mail and email to the following addresses:
California Scottish Rite Foundation
Attention: Ray Godeke, DMCA Agent
2100 N. Broadway, Suite 350
Santa Ana, CA 92706
Telephone: (714) 547-7325
- When we receive a Notice, we will remove the identified material promptly. We will promptly take reasonable steps to inform the user who posted the allegedly infringing material (the “alleged infringer“) of the Notice and subsequent removal. The alleged infringer may then provide us with a counter-notice (“Counter-Notice“) that the initial infringement notice was erroneous. Such Counter-Notice must be in writing and must include:
- A physical or electronic signature of the alleged infringer;
- Identification of the material removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the alleged infringer has a good-faith belief that the material was removed or access to it disabled as a result of error;
- The alleged infringer’s name, address, and telephone number; and,
- A statement of consent to jurisdiction in federal district court and that the alleged infringer consents to service of process from the complaining party or its
- Upon receipt of a Counter-Notice, we will notify you of the Counter-Notice and restore the material within 10 to 14 business days of receipt of the Counter-Notice unless you inform us that you have filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the allegedly infringing party from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on our
- Please note that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid and any removal requests may not be acted upon. Please also note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
9. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability.
A YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND ARISING OUT OF ANY COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE REGARDING THE INFORMATION, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR CSRF OR THAT SUCH INFORMATION, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS. ADDITIONALLY, CSRF, ITS THIRD PARTY LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, MEMBERS AND CLIENTS (“PERSONNEL”) DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, CONTENT ARE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR FREE, THAT ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. T
- 10. Disclosure.
CSRF reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in CSRF’s sole discretion.
- 11. Termination and Access Restriction.
CSRF reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your access to the Website and any Services, in whole or in part, at any time, without notice, demand or liability.
CSRF reserve the right to suspend terminate the operation of the Website and any or to change its contents at any time, for any reason and without notice.
- 12. Based in the United States. English Language.
- We are a corporation organized under the laws of the State of California and our business sites are located throughout California. The servers that host this website are located in the United States, and any Personal Information you provide to us will be processed by CSRF in the United States. You may transfer data to the United States by using our Website. If you are visiting from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, please note that you are agreeing to the transfer of your information to the United States and processing globally. By providing your information you consent to any transfer and processing in accordance with this